6 reasons why to book your taxi transfer from Belgrade city or airport to Jahorina with me
1. NEED FOR TRANSPORTATION - Are you landing at "Nikola Tesla" airport in Belgrade and going to Jahorina? Logically, you will also need transportation from the airport to Jahorina. You have many options: bus, rent-a-car, taxi at the cab stand. But the most elegant solution is to book a private driver for your Belgrade to Jahorina ski resort transfer with a driver you can trust.
2. PROFESSIONAL SERVICE - I am sure you would rather hire a polite and professional English-speaking driver with good recommendations than get in the car that is first in line at the taxi stand in front of the airport. It is much more affordable and safer.
3. EASINESS - Isn't it easier that the kind driver meets you at the arrival hall with the name-sign and helps you with your luggage than to look for transportation when you are already at the airport?
4. COMFORT - Avoid all possible inconveniences and book a ride in a clean, non-smoking, comfortable car on time. Connect to the fast WIFI internet in the car, take bottled water and enjoy good music. Don't hassle with buses, trains, or some other shared transportation.
5. PRICE AND PAYMENT - Don't worry about the taximeter, vouchers, driving longer way and similar. Pay in cash or by card fixed price agreed upon booking directly to the driver.
5. WAITING AT THE AIRPORT ARRIVALS - My fixed price for taxi transportation from Belgrade Airport to Jahorina includes free waiting at the airport arrivals. I am monitoring my client's flights through the app so don’t worry if your flight is delayed or comes early. Even if you have a problem with customs, don't worry, I'm waiting for you up to one hour after the plane lands!
I guarantee great service! All transfers with me need to be scheduled in advance. Certainly, the first step is to contact me with all the details so I can offer you a flat rate price for a taxi from Belgrade Airport or Belgrade city center, which includes all the driving costs to Jahorina.
WHAT TO EXPECT
If I drive you, you can expect many advantages. The only disadvantage is that I can’t come to your pickup address at short notice as a classic cab. You need to make a reservation of a ride timely. Check some of my complimentary amenities.
All-inclusive fixed pricing
Pay in cash or by card
WIFI on board
10 inch tablet
Waiting at the arrivals
Child seat on demand
Music of your choice
I am polite and helpful
Professional private driver and owner of Balkan Chauffeur taxi & limo service
Belgrade - Jahorina price
What to do and see in Novi Sad, Serbia?
Novi Sad is a city in Serbia known for its rich cultural heritage and picturesque architecture. Some popular things to do and see in Novi Sad include:
- Visit the Petrovaradin Fortress, a 17th-century fortress that offers stunning views of the city and the Danube River.
- Take a stroll down the city’s main pedestrian street, Zmaj Jovina, which is lined with shops, cafes, and historic buildings.
- Explore the old town, Stari Grad, which is home to many of the city’s most important cultural and historical landmarks, such as the City Hall, the Serbian Orthodox Cathedral, and the Synagogue.
- Attend the EXIT Festival, one of the largest and most popular music festivals in Europe, which takes place in July and features a diverse lineup of international and local acts.
- Visit the Gallery of Matica Srpska, which is one of the oldest and most important cultural institutions in Serbia and features a wide variety of exhibits and collections.
- Take a trip to Fruška Gora National Park, which is nearby. It is known for its beautiful nature, hiking trails, and monasteries.
- The Museum of Vojvodina: This museum offers a glimpse into the history, culture, and traditions of the Vojvodina region.
- Have a coffee at Liberty Square, next to Name of Marry Church – the main landmark of Novi Sad
- Visit Sremski Karlovci: A small town located just a short distance from Novi Sad, known for its beautiful Baroque architecture and wine production.
You can also hire me for your round-trip from Belgrade. That way, you’ll enjoy your PRIVATE SIGHTSEEING TOUR TO NOVI SAD.
Sanya S, Texas
Asutosh Kurpad, Dubai
Have a question?
Ask me anythig about your trip